Monthly Meeting: Tuesday, October 11

Tangier Restaurant, 532 West Market Street

Akron, Ohio 44303

Workshop: 4:00 to 5:30 p.m. 

Championship People -  The Winning Spirit of Today's Leaders!

Presenter: Mike Gallina, AultCare, Vice President of Outreach Services

Networking: 5:30-6:00 p.m.

Dinner and Program: 6:00-8:00 p.m.

The New Rules of Marketing + Professional Sales = Philanthropic Wins

Presenter: Thomas Turner, MBA CFRM, President of Mercy Development Foundation and Vice President of  Business Development & Government Relations  

 

innismaggiorelogo

THANK YOU to Innis Maggiore Ad Agency, Sponsor of our October Workshop and Dinner.

 

**Professional Members: Use your email address as your promotional code
for your Professional Member rate**

Workshop 

gallinamike_sFor Mike Gallina, leadership lives in the hearts and souls of leaders!  We often believe that motivating and engaging our employees takes a special recipe or a special program.

Did you know that more than 70% of your power to produce results with your family, friends, co-workers and potential clients comes from the environment you create around you and the personality you insert into that environment?  The other 30% of your personal power is related to your technical skills relative to the job that you do.  Wow, what an impact your spirit and personality have on your leadership effectiveness!

In this dynamic and interactive session, he will:

  • Explore your personal leadership qualities and tendencies
  • Provide you with a personal equation that will help you as you interact with co-workers, family members, friends, and potential clients.

Dinner Program

turnertom_sTom Turner will explain how today's new rules of marketing, as part of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), have changed how sales professionals communicate with their clients and the importance of building and understanding brand equity. 

Focusing on a singular distinction in sales service, Tom will share how a professional sales outreach team complements and builds loyalty and dollars resulting in philanthropic benefits for health organizations.  Tom will have real-life "wins" to share using this formula for success. 

______________________________________________

Upcoming Events:

October 5 - Progress 4 the Cure at Progressive Auto Group in Massillon from 4 to 8

October 11 - Monthly Meeting - Workshop and Dinner at Tangiers

October 23 - Canton Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at McKinley High School 

November 8 - Monthly Meeting - Workshop and Dinner at Tangiers

December 6 - Holiday Social - Toys for Tots at Tangiers

________________

Contact Information:
Sharon Reed
330-818-0123
sharon.reed@nsme.org

Save

Save

Save

National Sales & Marketing Executives | 2430 40th Street NE | Canton | OH | 44705