“Lessons Learned NOT Always Easy” by William Shivers - Regional President, Farmers National Bank
• Each Segment of your sales/marketing experience has easy and tough lessons to be learned.
• Marketing techniques or processes that are very important and effective?
• Sales and/or marketing techniques or processes that currently are NOT very important and effective anymore to utilize in today's business culture and challenges?
• Future of sales and/or marketing techniques or processes?
Farmers has named William C. Shivers as Senior Vice President, Regional President. In this role, Shivers will be responsible for the growth of the Akron, Canton and Cleveland regions, overseeing all lending areas and business development.
Shivers has 30 years of banking experience and previously served as president of Huntington Bank’s Canton/Mahoning Valley Region. Prior to that role, he served as vice president and team leader of commercial banking for Huntington. Shivers is a graduate of Hiram College and has a master’s degree in business administration from Franciscan University.
He currently serves as an Executive Committee Member and Board Member of Stark Economic Development Board, Board member of The Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce and The Community Building Partnership Board of Directors . He resides in Salem with his wife, Lori, and has three grown daughters and three grandchildren.
members and growing
events every year
This is without exception, the single-best networking organization I belong to. They have these amazing educational events where some of the area's leading minds come to share their wisdom. It's awesome!
Why Join NSME?
- It’s all about you!
- Complimentary workshops
- Professional member recognition
- Educational and networking event discounts
- Online networking opportunities
Sign up for meeting updates and other news!