The Importance of Client Retention by Patrick Weimer, BS, MS is a Principle of Tenacity® Inc.
- The Financial Impact on Profitability
- Understanding Business Half-Life
- Retention as an Indicator of Health
- Why Are your Customers Leaving
- Customer Service/Customer Retention
- The 3 Principles
- Value Perception
- Are you Aligned
- Strategy and Control
- Right Clients/Right Terms®
- Lessons Learned
- Value Creation
- Balancing Relationships, Expectations, Technical Delivery
Patrick Weimer, BS, MS is a Principle of Tenacity® Inc. He has over 29 years of experience
working within the healthcare industry. Pat’s experience bridges both healthcare and
client retention with his partnership in Tenacity.
He has produced proven results and has affected the bottom line by retaining revenue
corporations worked so hard to acquire. Pat’s years of experience in coaching, training,
and national leadership of account managers is evident in his implementation of the
Clients for Life® Client Retention Process. He partners with corporations, as well as
speaks on such topics as: “The Importance of Client Retention”, “Creating and
Understanding Client Expectations” and “Fostering Continued Value for Your Clients”.
members and growing
events every year
This is without exception, the single-best networking organization I belong to. They have these amazing educational events where some of the area's leading minds come to share their wisdom. It's awesome!
Why Join NSME?
- It’s all about you!
- Complimentary workshops
- Professional member recognition
- Educational and networking event discounts
- Online networking opportunities
Sign up for meeting updates and other news!